Here at Architas we always aim to provide the highest standard of service to our clients.
However, on occasions we may fall short and you may express dissatisfaction. Our aim is to treat all complaints fairly, promptly and objectively. Please contact us if you need this information in larger print or a different format and we will try our best to help.
If I am dissatisfied, how can I make a complaint?
If your complaint relates to your or your client’s investment in funds distributed by Architas Asia Limited, or the investment advisory and/or investment management services provided by Architas Asia Limited, you can contact us at:
Architas Asia Limited
Unit 326, 3F Dorset House
979 King’s Road
What is a complaint?
If an expression of dissatisfaction involves allegations of financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience, it will be treated as a formal complaint.
Where a compliant is received, we will investigate it in line with our regulatory obligations.
Am I eligible to make a complaint?
Architas will investigate complaints made by any of its clients or potential clients, regardless of their client categorisation (retail, professional or eligible counterparty).
Will it cost me anything to make a complaint?
No. It will not cost you any money if you make a complaint to Architas.
Who will deal with my complaint?
All complaints are dealt with independently by the Compliance team at Architas.
How soon can I expect a reply?
We will aim to settle the complaint promptly and fairly. We will send an acknowledgement within five business days, which will contain a copy of our complaints procedure. You can expect to receive a final reply within a maximum of eight weeks. However, we aim to investigate the complaint as quickly as possible and to reply immediately when our investigation is completed. You will be kept up to date with the progress of your complaint.
What can I expect in the final reply?
Our final reply will:
- Summarise your complaint;
- Tell you the results of our investigation;
- Tell you whether we agree or disagree with your complaint;
- Be open in acknowledging any mistakes that may have happened;
- Tell you if we will offer any compensation and, if so, on what basis;
- Tell you if we have not yet completed our investigation, the reasons why not and when you can expect our reply;
- Tell you of your right to refer the complaint to the Securities and Futures Commission if we have not completed our investigation, or if you are not satisfied with the reply; and
- Provide details of the Securities and Futures Commission and their contact details.
How can I contact the Securities and Futures Commission?
You can contact the Securities and Futures Commission online or in writing:
- Completing an Online Complaint Form on the Securities and Futures Commission’s website: www.sfc.hk;
- Sending the Complaint Form by email to email@example.com
- Submit the Complaint Form to the Securities and Futures Commission by post to 38/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.